Lucy H. Pearce is a multiple Amazon bestselling author, publisher, vibrant artist, teacher and mother of three young children. Lucy teaches online self-publishing courses.
In her audio for Inspiring Teachers Lucy talks about:
- Anxiety and teaching – sharing how anxiety has impacted my teaching career, and how to manage some of the issues that teaching presents for those who are highly sensitive, empaths, those with mental health/ energy issues or Aspergers.
- Weaving a career – how it is possible to incorporate our own creative needs with earning a living through teaching freelance.
- The seasons of teaching – how teaching might look at different times in your life.
- E-courses – the key components for an e-course which caters to all learning styles.
- Self care for teaching – staying sane and healthy.